Monday, January 25, 2010

250 display at Ferrari Museum

Last November I had the opportunity to visit the FerrariMuseum while in Italy on business. Unfortunately, the trip was a very short notice and I did not have time to research into getting into the factory. So, on this cold rainy day, we just made do with looking around the museum for a few hours.

Interestingly, there was a dedicated display of the 250 line that was being guided by a non-english speaking gentleman. I gave up trying to translate through my palmpilotafter determining that the GTO had been taken out 2 days prior and he did not know when it would be back. It sits in the only empty spot.

Those of you with better model knowledge can identify some of the vehicles more accurately than my memory. In the center was an actual mahogany buck for forming body panels. Other than that, all I can remember is that one of the silver cars was an SWB. Enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like quite a visit you had there. Thanks for sharing.

    Oh, wait. It was actually my trip and you didn't even change one word when you lifted it:
    http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=144035

    ReplyDelete